Welcome Current & Future Members!
Thank you for visiting our website! We strongly encourage you to join the Collier County Medical Society Alliance if you have not already done so. Your membership contributes to our mission to serve the community via outreach programs, award college scholarships, cultivate an atmosphere of friendship in the medical community, and SO much more (see below). Current members, we are eager to see you at events this year, and prospective members, we are extremely excited to meet you.
- To cultivate an atmosphere of friendship and support within the medical family.
- To support the activities of the Collier County Medical Society.
- To provide opportunities for education of members regarding issues of interest.
- To educate members regarding the dynamics of the Health Care System.
- To promote active involvement in Health Care Legislation.
- To award scholarships to students interested in medical careers.
- To provide financial support for health related organizations in our community.
- To recognize and utilize the Alliance as a valuable resource to the community.
- To serve in community outreach programs.
- To provide opportunities for education to the general community on pertinent health topics.
Connect With Us
2018 – 2019 CCMSA Board
|President:||Shelley Monteiro Patel|
|Vice President:||Amy Howard|
|Past Presidents:||Barbara Rougraff, Susan Bellow|
|Alliance Treasurer:||Chrissy Winzenried|
|Foundation Treasurer:||Miriam LeMoine|
|Corresponding Secretary:||Susan Gauta|
|Recording Secretary:||Tracy Ornstein|